The aim of this year long project is to integrate Soltropy’s patented “ice Immune” solution with AES’s flat plate solar thermal collectors. This will significantly reduce the installed cost of flat plate solar thermal systems. Heriot-Watt are providing the modelling and test sites in the UK and Dubai.
- News (12)
- Stuart wins Made In Scotland “Inventor of the Year” April 28, 2018
- Soltropy at All-Energy 2018 April 20, 2018
- Soltropy Founder is Finalist for “Inventor of the Year” Award April 6, 2018
- Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator April 4, 2018
- Soltropy and AFRC team up on Renewable Engine Project October 5, 2017
- New Soltropy System successfully tested at Fraunhofer ISE July 18, 2017