Soltropy were delighted to receive an award at the recent Scottish Knowledge Exchange Awards organised by Interface. The award was presented by Margaret Burgess MSP, and was presented to Heriot Watt and Soltropy for the best Sustained Partnership between a University and Business in Scotland . Associate Professor Dr Tadhg O’Donovan was present to accept the award on behalf of Heriot Watt University, in recognition of his strong support and drive of the partnership since 2013. The Soltropy team and Heriot Watt were delighted to receive this award, and hope to continue to develop our strong working collaboration in the future.
- News (12)
- Stuart wins Made In Scotland “Inventor of the Year” April 28, 2018
- Soltropy at All-Energy 2018 April 20, 2018
- Soltropy Founder is Finalist for “Inventor of the Year” Award April 6, 2018
- Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Accelerator April 4, 2018
- Soltropy and AFRC team up on Renewable Engine Project October 5, 2017
- New Soltropy System successfully tested at Fraunhofer ISE July 18, 2017